Utility Billing

View All Departments

The Utility Billing Department is responsible for working with customers to establish new accounts and collecting payments for water and sewer bills.  We also answer questions regarding your utility bill and general questions related to the City.

To establish new service, make utility payments or general billing inquiries contact the Water and Sewer Department at 228-273-3337 OR 228-392-7966. You may also email the Billing Supervisor at jcollier@diberville.ms.us.

Need help in our department?

We are here to help you.

10383 Auto Mall Pkwy,
D’Iberville, MS 39540

Office Phone
(228) 392-2310

Department Contact Form

Note: Please provide an email address or phone number for a response.

Frequently Asked Questions

Jena Collier

Jena Collier

Utility Billing Supervisor


Jordan Barnett

Jordan Barnett

Utility Clerk


Come to the Water Department in City Hall and complete a new service application. Be sure to bring a valid photo ID, lease or proof of purchase and a payment of $165.00, which includes a $150.00 deposit and a $15.00 application fee.

D’Iberville Water Department will take Checks, Cash, Money Orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. All debit/credit cards will be charged a $3.25 convenience fee.  Credit card payments can be made over the phone or in person.  If you’re unable to come to City Hall, you can mail your payment to:

P O Box 6519
D’Iberville, MS 39540

You can pay online at the City’s website: diberville.ms.us.  There is a fee of 3% of the amount you are paying.

We also offer automatic bank draft.

There is also a drop box behind the building.

When you apply for a new service, the Water Department puts in a request to have a garbage can and recycle bin delivered to your home.

An irrigation meter measures the water used outside for swimming pools, gardens, lawns and washing cars, etc. There will not be a charge for sewer on the water that is registered on this meter.  Please contact the Water department for the cost of the meter and tap fee.

Unfortunately not; everyone has to pay the deposit.

Payments can be made online. You can also call the Water Department to find out the amount of your bill.  Automatic Bank Draft can also be set up before traveling.

The Water Department can give adjustments on the sewage portion of your bill for certain water leaks. Sink or toilet water leaks cannot be adjusted. Once you have the leak repaired, complete an adjustment form.  This form can be submitted at the office or emailed.  Be sure to include any receipts showing repair or material purchased.

The Water Department meter are read electronically.

If there is something strange about your water, call the Water Department at (228) 392-2310.  A service order will be submitted to have your issue checked.

If you plan to dig, call 811. 811 will protect you and others from unintentionally hitting underground utility lines.

If you have an emergency, please call the D’Iberville Water Department at (228) 392-2310.  The Answering Service will then dispatch someone from the Water Department to come to your home.

If you need your water temporarily turned off, call the D’Iberville Water Department at (228) 392-2310, and they will send out a technician to turn your water off. Call the D’Iberville Water Department to turn the water back on.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

View Your Trip

Search Our Site

You can now pay by phone.

Pay your bills over the phone using our phone system by calling the number below.